Bella Vita Hair Masque for Growth Protein Conditioning

I'm suffering from last 2 years with hair problems like dandruff , hairfall , frizzy hair. Few days back I got this hair masque from brand Bella Vita Organic. Bella Vita Organic's deep Conditioning hair spa treatment is all in one solution to your concerns. The hair mask boost growth , add volume and repair damaged hair.
It is made with Ayurvedic Extract along with another ingredients also help in fighting dandruff and flakes. After my first usage of this mask , I saw the difference in my hair. It becomes soft and dandruff gone about 70-80%. If like me you have these hair problems , you should try this product for once and you will never regret using it. It is free from harmful chemicals like parabene , sulphates and silicon.

How to use this product

Apply this hair mask to your wet hair after shampoo and let it sit for a minimum of 10-15 minutes before rinsing with clean water.

You can buy this product from www.bellavitaorganic.com

Comments